Chart of Accounts in Clickentryadmin
- Using the chart of accounts in Clickentry, you can record and classify your transactions, and generate reports.
- You can import your chart of accounts from your previous accounting system or from your own custom chart.
How it Works
- When you set up your organization in Clickentry then it assigns a default chart of accounts and a list of your organization’s accounts. However, Clickentry also allows you to import a chart of accounts from another accounting system, or from your own custom chart.
- Clickentry allows you to add or edit an account in your Chart of Accounts. You can export or print your chart of accounts as well.
- Click on the balance of each account to view the individual transactions.
Chart of Accounts and Reports
- Using the Account Code and Account Type, you can group similar accounts together. It determines how the accounts will be displayed on your financial reports.
- By customizing report layouts and using tracking, you can compare the different areas of your organization
- To view the Chart of Accounts, in the Settings menu, select Account Settings and then click on the Chart of Accounts.