Creating Bills From Purchase Ordersadmin
You can copy an approved or billed purchase order to a new bill to pay a supplier for goods or services you’ve taken.
- In the Account menu, select Purchases (Accounts >> Purchases).
- Scroll down to the Purchase Order section.
- Select any of the status tab.
- Find and open the purchase order you want to use for creating a bill.
- Click Purchase Order Options, then select Copy to new Purchase Order option.
- Click Ok to confirm.
- Add or edit the required information in the transaction fields.
- You can click either:
- Save as Draft button if you want to save the bill as a draft.
- Approve button if you want to save the bill as Awaiting Payment.